Friday, February 5, 2010

Liquid Zeolite Study on Autism - Home

Greetings!

I was doing the never ending task of cleaning out my email inbox and found this article in my google alerts and felt compelled to share it with you.

It's about a product called Natural Cellular Defense...which in my humble opinion is one of the most amazing products out there at this time. To say that it has changed my life is an understatement and can be verified by my family memebers!

This is just one of many stories that I can share with you. It's not just people with Autism that will benefit from adding this product to their daily regimine. We all have heavy metals in our system that are not getting flushed out, and as a result are being stored in our bodies. The problem with that is toxic body burden...which means at some point you reach a tipping point that leads to illness and disease.

You don't have to take my word for it...there is plenty of evidence regarding the relationship between heavy metals and diseases of every kind so it won't be hard to verify.

Liquid Zeolite Study on Autism - Home


There is an audio on my website by Dr. Stuart Lonkey regarding the relationship between toxic body burden and illness/disease. Dr. Loneky is a Dr. of Toxicology and one of the Authors of Invisible Killers - The Truth About Environmental Genocide.

http://www.enjoygreathealthtoday.com/

No comments: